Sunday, October 09, 2011

Cutting Cafe/Halloween All Around

This week at The Cafe we are haunting down the Halloween halls with cute little creations to feature the October festivities. We were asked to create from any of Regina's Halloween printables and it is one hard task to settle down on one. I selected Halloween All Around as my target and the two cards shown are the end results.
Bad to the Bone is first up. I printed off the round sentiment and shaped it with one of my Nestie round scallops dies. The base paper and mount are embossed, the cute little skull has been embossed and just for bling, I added a colorful ribbon tab. The skull's eyes are black jewels, and the sentiment was cut from Mickey Font.


Sharing the space is EEK, the cute spider printable has been embossed and mounted on several colorful layers of paper, also embossed. I added a little strip of a ribbon and the lettering has been cut 4 times for a thick effect. EEK was cut with Mickey Font as well.
Thanks for looking. Be sure to check in at The Cutting Cafe on Wednesday because Regina will post all of the creations from the design team. It's Halloween (eye) candy for sure.

19 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Carole, how cute are these Halloween cards! I must say that you are on a roll my friend. You can come up with the cutest creations I have ever seen. Keep them coming! Love them all, thanks for sharing.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Louise said...

they are lovely - as always!
Louise x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute and spooky!

katieo said...

Super cut card using the title of one of my favorite tunes. Guess what song I'll be humming today

Regina Easter said...

Cute cards Carole. I am loving the bad to the bone title. And of course your embossing is fab. Hugs

flowerdisco said...

carole, they are just too cute. love the colors you chose to work with :)
Super Nice!

Anonymous said...

Dig the bad to the bone sentiment and wow...love the splash of pink on the other!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful :-)

DonnaMundinger said...

Tooo cute! Love how you've used the Nesties and Mickey Font is just perfect. Super ADORABLE! xxD

Maria said...

Saw these on FB Carole :) Love the Bad to the Bone saying--one of my favorites :)

Lori said...

Love your Halloween cards! That Bad to the Bone is so fun!

Jeri said...

Oh these are fabulous creations, Carole. Of course, they wouldn't be yours if it weren't for that embossing. Love all the layers.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome cards! love all the embossing

Unknown said...

Super cute!! My gosh you have so many wonderful creations. Can't wait to see more I'm your newest follower.

papertrails leaver said...

Carole these are super cute! Love the embossing and use of scallops. :-)

Janie said...

Oh my goodness Carole ,your cards turned out so so cute !!! Love them both !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Anonymous said...

Hey Dear Friend!
Miss our emails chats...how are you?
I've been busy keeping house and visiting with friends and some crafting (and the last couple days, doing nothing! LOL!)
But I wanted to come by and tell you how cute these are and that I've been thinking of you...Hope you have a great day!!!!

xoxoxo Leah

DeeDee said...

Well are you crankin' out the cute cards over here! I love the bad to the bone saying! Too funny! HUGS! :)

Sonia said...

Hi Carole
Super cute halloween cards. Great Job!
-Sony