Sunday, December 13, 2009

cutting Cafe Stuff



I love the Merry Christmas set from Cutting Cafe. Here are two cards featuring some of the sentiments. The Happy New Year Card for 2010 is shaped from my Labels 8 Nestabilities which I ran through a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. Two shapes are joined together with a folded label on the inside. The lettering and flowers are cut from my gold cardstock, and then I slightly shaded it with ink and poured some gold embossing powder on the numbers before using my embossing gun. The little flower has microbeads on it. The numbers are from Don Juan cart. TFL...and check out Cutting Cafe for some wonderful ideas and images.
This card uses the circle sentiment from Christmas Set at Cutting Cafe. I love that big round space to fill up with pretty Christmas images. I ran the circle sentiment through my Cuttlebug for embossing. The trees are from Don Juan cart as well, and I cut them in 3 sizes. The tree is cut with dark green cardstock and I loved the dark blue shadow cut. I've added a red ribbon and a blue jewel at the top of the biggest tree.

10 comments:

Regina Easter said...

FABULOUS STUFF LADY....JUST FABULOUS...HUGS

DonnaMundinger said...

Love these Carole! Now I've got to go look on DonJuan for those trees! :D xxD

Kris said...

Great cards Carole. Love them both. Hugs,,,Kris

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Carole you have made some really fun cards here. My fav is the holiday card with the wonderful evergreens.

Smiles!
Gwen

1CardCreator said...

Wow Carole, these both look beautiful! You have such creative ideas all the time! The detales are awesome, and I love the trees! ~Diane

DeeDee said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards girlie! LOVE those trees too...hmmm, add that to my list of wants! LOL! HUGS!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful cards, Carole! Love, love, love the word circle with the trees in the center! I hope you're enjoying the holidays my friend!! big hugs!

Velta said...

Oh Carole...I received your beautiful bag...it is perfect...I am so excited that I won this precious gift..Thank You Bunches!!

Velta said...

Oh Carole ~ Both of these cards are too cute!!! I love my bag I received in the mail...it is perfect! Thank you ever so much!!! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Sandi said...

Oh Carole, so pretty both are lovely and I need to also look up those trees on Don Juan. Hugs