Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Cutting Cafe/Christmas Stuff....

Regina's Cutting Cafe has the cutest Christmas printables. Here is a card from the Mitten Shaped Card set. The card fits perfectly in the envelope which is included in the set. I've added a little Christmas ribbon and a snowflake.








Sweet Christmas Duck wearing a hat. This printable is from "Christmas All Around" set in Cutting Cafe. The circle sentiment and Duck was shaped with my Scalloped Circle Nestie, and mounted on red and green Nestie shapes in the larger sizes. I've added a ribbon, and Duck has been glazed with Crystal Lacquer. The design was placed on a simple Gate Fold card.

12 comments:

1CardCreator said...

These are so sweet! Everything you do looks so perfect! ~Diane

Jeannie Phillips said...

Oh Carole...this is just so cute..I love it..so festive..wonderfu job as always... and those penguins I just love love love those!
hugs
Jeannie

Kelly said...

Both of these are just too cute Carole!

Regina Easter said...

carole, these are the cutest ever girl.....i love that plaid/checkered mitten..hugs

Sandi said...

I love both, but fav is the duckie. Hugs

Scossie Jane said...

Beautiful cards Carole - love the colours - beginning to look a lot like Christmas xx

I have something on my blog for you xx

DonnaMundinger said...

How cute and festive! These are just adorable! Duck the Hall cracks me up! xxD

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Carole,
This project is as sweet as you...Thanks for your kind words..gave me goosebumps...Just looking at your smile on here makes me smile...You are amazing...Krista

Carolyn Bounds said...

Ooooo...what yummy Christmas creations!!! I love the mitten card and the way you added texture with your embossing folder. WHat lovely, lovely holiday cards!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Carole, my friend these are just adorable. My fave has to be that cute little duck, although I love them both. I might have to lift that one for some Xmas Fun. I left you a little something on my blog, friend. No, you won't thank me, it is work for you!
Love them!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Peet said...

These are both so gorgeous, Carole!!!

Joy said...

Carole...these are adorable !!! That duck is precious !!! Love it!
hugz and kissez, Joy